Divorce is not easy, but it can be a divorce well done. From our divorce concierge to the rest of our personally tailored divorce dream team, we help clients with the law as well as the start of the next chapter in their story. Even when your case is over, we recognize that your life is not. In fact, more often than not, it is just the beginning.
As family law attorneys, we have decades of experience working hand in hand with families through the struggles of separation and divorce. What we have learned over the years is that clients need more than just a legal advocate. They need a support system that extends beyond the agreement that is signed or the divorce judgment that is entered. Divorce can be isolating and overwhelming. That is where our divorce dream team can make a difference.
At Sodoma Law, we believe in helping the whole person. We know that a client’s mental and physical well-being is just as important as their legal well-being. The goal of our divorce concierge is to help you through your case – and life – at a time when you need it most. From gathering documents to identifying the right therapist or coach to finding your new home, our dream team is equipped to connect you with resources throughout the process and beyond. We might even help you check off a few items on your bucket list. Maybe you’re handling your household finances for the first time, or you need help with the emotional landscape of your post-divorce life; or you want to take a dance class, skydive or take on another new adventure. We have got you covered. And, if we can’t make it happen, we will do our best to find someone who can. That is who we are. That is what we do.
Ready to meet your divorce dream team? Here’s what to expect.
- Meet with your attorney to discuss the legal issues in your case.
- Begin discovering resource options that are right for you while preparing for the legal process that best fits your circumstances. After all, this is not a one size fits all divorce world.
- Your settlement is signed and divorce judgment entered. Now what? Continue work with resources to ensure an insightful future.
- Since the doors of our firm opened, we have helped thousands of people navigate their post-divorce life. We have developed relationships with the best and brightest CPAs, realtors, therapists, financial advisors, mortgage brokers, executive coaches, and so much more. It is our goal to use those resources to develop the best plan for each of our clients. We will work hard in concert with you to make sure that your transition is as simple and as positive as possible.
- Here is a printable version for our Divorce Concierge List of Services.