The brick building at 217 North Graham Street in Uptown Charlotte was first erected and owned by Amzi Harman Turney, and his wife, Mary, in 1913. Only one owner later, at least two fires and even an airplane crash to its third floor, not much has been able to keep this building from thriving. Over the century, it has been home to many businesses: candy factory, ballroom, a newspaper and even a five and dime. But, today it officially stands proud and more alive than ever as our new home

Pin It on Pinterest