Estate Planning

Special or Supplemental Needs Trust

The Federal Government provides necessary financial assistance to disabled citizens. But, did you know that an inheritance can disqualify an aid-receiving recipient? Federal law requires the recipients of Federal Aid to utilize their own resources first. If you have a child or family member receiving Federal Aid, the inheritance you leave them could make them ineligible for continued aid. We can create a special or supplemental needs trust which will keep them eligible for Federal Assistance, but still allow them to access the funds in the trust for non-covered items.
Contact our estate planning attorneys today by filling out the form below, or use the menu to the right for more information on our specific estate planning services.

Contact us for an initial consultation:

[vfb id=1]


The Sodoma Way

Contact Us for Consult

Contact Form Sidebar HS
Contact Preferences
(check all that apply)

Pin It on Pinterest